I recently made these for our company holiday meal. They’re cream cheese filled mini fruit tarts. I got the recipe from my mother-in-law when she made them for my bridal shower. They’re easy to make and were a huge hit, and any recipe that’s easy and adorable is a keeper.
1 pkg of ready to bake sugar cookie dough
1 pkg cream cheese
1/4 c. granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
Fruit to top
Preheat oven: 350
1. Slice cookie dough into thin slices and form into balls (you should get about 30 out of the roll – most mini muffin trays hold 24).
2. Press each ball into the tin and form up the sides into the shape of a tart. Bake for 11-12 minutes (they will “puff up in the middle but will sink back down once they’re cool).
3. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, remove and cool on wire racks completely.
4. Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla & orange zest and fill shells.
5. Top with fruit. Chill till ready to serve.